Friday, May 17, 2013

Funny Sex Toy Evaluations

As Soon as i place the dildo setting on the highest speed plus the rabbit ears around the second speed i put it in my pussy and quickly had to run off the bed b/c I was shooting everywhere! this was my first toy and it has grow to be my finest friend! lol. i really like it!

A&E Massaging Vibrator

This thing is the ideal! This gave me my first orgasm! It also makes me pee on myself :/ Bitter sweet!

Pleasure Skin Realistic Dildo
The Bionic Boyfriend! Before when I had a boyfriend…(been a while) I would ware his little guy out but, this thing is freakin bionic! It always feels good and hard, and its never sad or droopy. and it feels so real i could have swore it climaxed when I did! A definite BUY hands down! 8/5 pts…my only complaint is that it cant bite you and you need lube..

Crotchless Ribbon-Back  Panty
They are cute, comfortable, and they are perfect for sneaking in some public sex!

Bathing Bunny Waterproof Vibe
Remember to breathe, felt so good I kept forgetting my lungs needed oxygen

Fleshlight

My wife got me this for Valentines Day and man does this thing feel real! I have never tried anything like this before but this damn thing is as good as it gets. If i ever go to prison I want someone to send me one of these. If you find this thing difficult to use, you need to call Houston because you have a problem!

No comments:

Post a Comment